GeForce GT 730 For Windows 10 64-bit
GeForce GT 730 For Windows 10 64-bit. Specifications for the same Graphics Unit Processor (GPU) and difference might derive from the coolant used, memory capacity, and memory type. Especially for memory types, variants with different memory types will generally found in many inexpensive VGA classes. VGA’s one that has a different option of the memory type is NVIDIA GT 730.
Seeing the potential confusion that is related to different types of memory, came an idea to discuss in detail about how different from the GT 730 variants on the market today, rather than using DDR3 and GDDR5 memory. Is the memory differences can result in a significant difference in ability? Or, whether they are likely to have the same performance? Therefore, tests on each with 1 GB of DDR3 memory 64-bit and 1 GB of GDDR5 64-bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4130 @ 3.5 GHz
- Motherboard: ASUS H81
- Memory: 2 x 2 GB Kingston HyperX (@ 1600 MHz; 1.65 V)
- Storage: WD Velociraptor 500 GB hard drive
- Power Supply: Corsair AX850
- CPU Heatsink: Intel Stock Heatsink
- Monitor: 1366 × 768 LCD monitor
- Input: General Keyboard and Mouse
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
- Driver: Forceware 344.60
Scope of Testing
Here are a few restrictions that we use for testing:
- All tests conducted in systems with similar specifications
- We use a monitor that has a native resolution of 1366 x 768
- Both graphics cards tested with the GPU core clock and memory clock that is equal to the reference version
- We run the test in two different resolutions, namely 1280 × 720, and 1366 × 768 graphics quality settings used for both decisions are the same.
- All the graphics card that we use is the RETAIL version we could get through the help of Digital Alliance.
Version GT 730 with 1 GB DDR3 is the cheapest version available in the market. It is not surprising because these graphics cards using the specifications of the “basis” for family GT 730 GPU clock used is 902 MHz, with a memory clock of 900 MHz. DDR3 used as a 64-bit bus width.
NVIDIA GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64Bit
Graphics card 1GB of GDDR5 memory 64-bit one’s specifications at a glance “look better” than we discussed earlier. Its GPU clock is 902 MHz, still according to the reference from NVIDIA. While his memory clock is in the 1253 MHz.
After seeing the above explanation, Is the GT 730 GDDR5 “look better” actually has a better ability? Or GT 730 DDR3 can keep up?
Game Ready Drivers provide the best gaming experience to all major new releases, including the Virtual Reality game. Before the launch of new titles, our driver team worked until the last minute to ensure every performance tweaks and bug fixes included for the best gameplay on Day 1.
- Adds support for GeForce 1660 GTX GPU SUPER
- Adds support for sharpening the image of the NVIDIA Control Panel
- Adds support for compatibility with NVIDIA G-SYNC Ultra-Low Latency Mode
- Added support for seven new monitors G-SYNC-compatible
- Added support for the GeForce Experience Reshade filter
Effective 12 April 2018, an increase Driver Ready Games, including performance enhancements, new features, and bug fixes, will be available for Kepler desktop, Maxwell, Pascal, Volta, and GPU series Turing, as well as for systems using Maxwell, Pascal, and Turing-series mobile GPU for notebooks.
After posting the latest drivers from the Release 418 on 11 April 2019, GeForce Game Ready Drivers never command great support NVIDIA 3D Vision or systems using mobile Kepler series GPU. Important safety updates directions are available for certain products until April 2020.
NVIDIA Driver Downloads
|Version||: 441.08 WHQL|
|Release Date||: 2019.10.29|
|Operating System||: Windows 10 64-bit|
|Language||: English (US)|
|File Size||: 576.96 MB|
NVIDIA Support Driver
NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
GeForce RTX 20 Series
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
GeForce 16 Series
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 700 Series
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
GeForce 600 Series
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630